Very rustic, single room, approximately 13' x 17'. No electricity or plumbing.
- No bedrooms - Sleeps up to 3
- 2 single beds
- 1 camp-style folding cot
Linens: Bed sheets, pillow, pillow case and towel set can be rented for $15 each.
- No bathroom
- Public restroom available near the Lodge
- No Kitchen
- 1 wood stove - wood provided
- Overnight Use
- Check in time 3:00 pm/Checkout time 12:00 pm
- $40 for one person
- $50 for family
Shrine Lodging Rental Guidelines
- You are responsible for cleaning the cabin before you checkout. All cleaning supplies and a detailed cleaning checklist are provided. Failure to clean or insufficient cleaning will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- All reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations can be submitted up to 6 months in advance of request, i.e. reservations for June 1, 2016 may be submitted on January 1, 2016.
- You must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin.
- Day Use reservations are no longer available on weekends.
- All Shrine facilities are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed inside any Shrine facility.
- Pots, pans, plates, and cutlery are provided. You are responsible for food, drinks, condiments, and containers.
- In order to secure your reservation request, the deposit must be paid by the assigned deadline.
Additional Summer Guidelines (May 1-August 31)
- Two night minimum reservation is required.
- Early check-in and late checkout is not allowed during the summer months.