- 2 bedrooms - Sleeps 4 adults, no exceptions
- 2 bedrooms on main floor - 1 queen bed in each
Linens: Bed sheets, pillow, pillow case and towel set can be rented for $15 each. Beds can be made by staff for an additional $5 each bed.
- 1 bathroom
- Bathtub/shower, sink, toilet
- 1 gas stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot
- Dining/Living Room
- Seating for 6 in dining area
- Several chairs and couches in living room
Shrine Lodging Rental Guidelines
- You are responsible for cleaning the cabin before you checkout. All cleaning supplies and a detailed cleaning checklist are provided. Failure to clean or insufficient cleaning will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- All reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations can be submitted up to 6 months in advance of request
- You must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin.
- Day Use reservations are no longer available.
- All Shrine facilities are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed inside any Shrine facility.
- Pots, pans, plates, and cutlery are provided. You are responsible for food, drinks, condiments, and containers.
- In order to secure your reservation request, the deposit must be paid by the assigned deadline.
Additional Summer Guidelines (May 1-August 31)
- Two night minimum reservation is required.
- Early check-in and late checkout is not allowed during the summer months.