- 4 bedrooms - Sleeps 14
- 1 bedrooms on main floor - 2 twin beds
- 3 bedrooms 2nd floor - 2 queen beds and 4 bunk beds
Linens: Bed sheets, pillow, pillow case and towel set can be rented for $15 each
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 ADA compliant on main floor with toilet, sink, and shower
- 1 on 2nd floor with toilet, sink, and shower
ADA compliant on main floor
- 1 gas stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot
- Dining/Living Room
- Seating for 14 in dining area
- Several chairs and couches in living room
- Oil fired heat source in living room
- Day Use
- Limited to 14 people - no exceptions
- Available from 8 am - 5 pm
- Minimum fee $150 per day
- Overnight Use
- Check in time 3:00 pm/Checkout time 12:00 pm
- $250 minimum rental fee per night
- $25 per person for groups over 10 people
Shrine Lodging Rental Guidelines
- You are responsible for cleaning the cabin before you checkout. All cleaning supplies and a detailed cleaning checklist are provided. Failure to clean or insufficient cleaning will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- All reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations can be submitted up to 6 months in advance, i.e. reservations for June 1, 2016 may be submitted on January 1, 2016..
- You must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin.
- Day Use reservations are no longer available on weekends.
- All Shrine facilities are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed inside any Shrine facility.
- Pots, pans, plates, and cutlery are provided. You are responsible for food, drinks, condiments, and containers.
- In order to secure your reservation request, the deposit must be paid by the assigned deadline.
Additional Summer Guidelines (May 1-August 31)
- Two night minimum reservation is required.
- Early check-in and late checkout is not allowed during the summer months.